Thursday, February 14, 2013

Leisure House 01

After much ado of which I will spare you the boring details
we have finally moved into our new 
winter get-away home in Venice, Florida.

I look forward to blogging about it in future posts
but for now this quote from Southern Living Magazine 
is a perfect introduction . . . 

{master bedroom}

"I never wanted the seriousness of a real house or anything 
in it to be so precious or valuable that it must be revered.
We like to think of ourselves as living as if we were on vacation."

11 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

Your bedding is absolutely darling. I just love the colors. How fun this new adventure of yours. Enjoy!!

amanda + daniel said...

The colors are great! Will you show us more pictures?!

Kris said...

Congratulations! I love that quote. Tis how we live, for sure!!!
Enjoy!!!!
xo Kris

lindsey said...

Congratulations! I love your bedding.

Beth said...

Congratulations! Nothing sounds better to me than Florida right now. I hope you're enjoying every warm, sunny minute!

Christine said...

Breathing a sigh of relief to hear you are in.
Your style is tickling my curiosity.

Crickit said...

Beautiful bedding! Enjoy your time in Florida! :)

dee dee said...

Oh I love your new master bedroom bedding! Congrats on your winter abode!
dee dee

Betsy Brock said...

I have an uncle who lives in Venice! Lovely spot!

Judy@judyfriendphotography.com said...

Welcome to Florida my friend. I hope you enjoy it as much as I. I love the seahorses. Judy

Just a little something from Judy said...

I like that quote. I am so looking forward to you sharing from the sunny south, and I am thankful that you are in and settled. The colors on the photo are calming and beautiful.