Tuesday, May 4, 2010

B-o-W

For the past 255 Wednesdays many of our friends have come to our home for W-o-W (Wine on Wednesdays). On any given Wednesday there may be only four of us up to eighteen when everyone is available. We gather from 7pm-9pm, catch up with each other's lives and drink a glass or two of wine.

I invited my faculty for a get together last Friday afternoon. Between the beer my husband bought and the beer my friends left behind this is what my refrigerator looks like.


So this week . . . B-o-W (Beer on Wednesday) !
Who is bringing the Buffalo Chicken Wings?

5 comments:

killabstingz said...

I'm so jealous!!! looks crafty too

Anonymous said...

Mary, I will bring some BAKED buffalo wings with sauce! Leslie

Judy@judyfriendphotography.com said...

Wish I was closer! Have fun...Jude

dee dee said...

Looks like the making for a PARTY!
Dee Dee

Christine said...

"BOW WOW", I think my dog likes the idea.