Monday, October 10, 2011

some things never change

When my kids were little I loved when they would get a creative idea in their minds and spend the day trying to make it. Now that my son is grown I see he still does the same thing.



He and his football loving friends ordered real buffalo fur



and buffalo horns from an Indian reservation.



They spent hours working on this project.
I suppose the beer helped the creative process {?}.



Here they are ready to leave for the game.
{by the way these three are government engineers - scary?}



It was our pleasure to host these lovely young adults for they weekend as they were in town to attend the Buffalo Bills vs Philadelphia Eagles football game.





weekend photos

8 comments:

Holly said...

How fun! They looks like they are ready for some fun. Love the menu, I'll be right there.

Pondside said...

I just KNEW it before you wrote it - of course they are Engineers! The Great Dane is one, and that is the sort of weird and time-consuming project he'd enjoy!

Julie Harward said...

LOL love the menu..and their project...fun and very cute! ;D

Wendy said...

Oh what fun! They are very creative! Being an Eagles fan...they should have come home very happy :)

Debbie said...

How fun!! I'm actually not in the least bit surprised that they are engineers. Some of the most creative folks I know are engineers.

I feel kind of good that they work for the government, too. If they can manage this, maybe they can manage the hot mess we get ourselves into.

Christine said...

Still laughing over the outfits.
But tell me who had more fun, you or them?
This was a great memory maker weekend.

Mecky said...

Oh that is so funny!! I will have to share this with my DH. Maybe he will spot them watching the game!!

Just a little something from Judy said...

What an unusual pasttime and so much fun that you shared it. I smiled as I looked down through the pictures. What fun memories!