Wednesday, June 14, 2017

crisscross credit card wallet

I have had fun making
CrissCross Credit Card Wallets
by Gena Cunha at Craftsy


You can download the free pattern from the link listed below.


I did make two changes.
I only put the fusible interfacing on the 
cover and the four squares
not on the other inner pieces.


I added the first snap (female) to the cover before sewing any pieces together.
{I also put the snap in backwards one time so be careful}


I was able to make four wallets from two fat quarter pieces.




Hint: The cover and inside pieces are about 1/8" larger than 4 1/2 ".
That makes a difference when fitting in the credit cards.
I made one at just 4 1/2 and it was a too tight.

The free pdf pattern can be downloaded here:

6 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Those are really cute! You did a great job and I love the fabrics you chose!

Creations By Cindy said...

How cute! Love all the colors. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Diana Ferguson said...

These are too cute!!! Great job.

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Such a cute project! =)
The fabrics are great!

Christine said...

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

You are a very special friend!

Diana Ferguson said...

Thanks again!! Hope you had a great 4th.