Saturday, September 10, 2016

magic jigsaw puzzle

There are a few games I play on my ipad and this one is my favorite.

Magic Jigsaw Puzzles {by Zimad}


This daily updated collection of more than 20,000 HD pictures will help you relax after a long day, avoid stress and will surely become a favorite pastime for you and your family.


Plenty of puzzles are free which are the only ones I do. You can purchase sets of puzzles or upload your own photos to turn into puzzles. Every month there is a free set that sends you a puzzle a day. My go to size is 143 pieces.

I also play Words with Friends {by Zynga}


Words with Friends is a multi-player word game. Players take turns building words crossword puzzle style in a manner similar to the classic board game Scrabble. Maybe we could play each other :)

Do you have a favorite app you like to play?




1 comment:

Diana Ferguson said...

I play quite a bit of Spider Solitaire.