Monday, September 14, 2015

found

Found
written by Salina Yoon

On one of our many visits to the Terrace, BC Library
we came across this book and it is already a favorite.
It has a nice lesson about "doing the right thing"


A bear finds a lost toy bunny and sets out to find its owner.
Even though he has come to love it,
he covers the forest in 'Found' posters.


The double page spread of 'Lost' posters provides
a bit of humor for older readers.
{my favorite: Peter Pan's lost shadow}


I say those of you with little ones
should put this on your Christmas list.





2 comments:

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

I love good books with sound lessons.

Stacey said...

I just happen to have a little 2 1/2 year old niece who would love this. We gave her books last year for Christmas. Adding this to my list now. :)