Saturday, February 21, 2009

virtual freedom from frizz

When visiting Florida I always have such trouble with my hair. The humidity takes over and after a few days I give up and look like a wild woman. However . . . this year I brought with me a hair product that my daughter had given me last year and to my surprise it works miracles! Thanks dear daughter!

Pantene Pro-V Curl Shaper Anti-Frizz Creme
Get springy curls and virtual freedom from frizz.
This conditioning formula with moisturizers helps keep the frizz away. Your hair will be virtually frizz-free, smooth, controlled and shiny while your curls are defined. Softens hair with moisturizers. Provides smoothness for flowing waves and curly curls, even in high humidity. Gives all-day virtual freedom from frizz
It is oh so true!

1 comment:

amanda + daniel said...

lets see a picture of your frizz controlled hair!